This is an intense, revolutionary training program for men and women. A great weight management tool, Muscle and Fitness magazine rated aerobic kickboxing as the number one calorie burner of all fitness activities with around 800 calories burned per hour. Comparatively, regular aerobics/dance classes burn around 500 calories per hour.
Kickboxing aerobics classes combine kickboxing and karate skills with aerobic exercise to provide a unique combination of flexibility, strength, endurance, and cardiovascular exercise with the added benefit of self defense skills. It is a high energy workout where the body and the mind must work as one. Many participants have found the techniques of kickboxing to build confidence, self-esteem, self control, a positive mental attitude, endurance, toning, muscle building stress reduction, and weight management through a total body and mind and spiritual workout.Benefits of Kick Boxing Aerobics
Muscle and Fitness magazine rates Fitness Kickboxing as the number one fat burner, with over 800 calories burned in a one hour class! 800 Calories! Nothing else comes close.
A major benefit of increased flexibility is better blood circulation, and a more relaxed overall life-style.
Did you ever notice how boxers and kickboxers have very toned bodies? They look like they spend hours lifting weights, when the truth is they don't lift any weights at all. That's the same look you'll get from Fitness Kickboxing. You'll get tight buns, toned legs, a flat stomach, and a strong upper body.
We all know that when you look good, you feel good. Imagine adding "And I know I can take care of myself" to the equation. There is no better feeling than knowing you're in shape and can defend yourself if you ever have to.
Let's face it. This is a major benefit. Our clients tell us this is one of the top reasons they can't get enough of Fitness Kickboxing. Because of the mental strength the martial arts develops, students get so absorbed in Fitness Kickboxing class, their problems seem a million miles away. The best part is that they think clearer, sharper, and with more confidence than ever before.
We understand that our clients are not training for a real kickboxing match. Most just want to have fun and get in the best shape of their lives. That's why we are members of NAPMA and use the latest, most progressive teaching methods available.
To make sure our students never get bored with Fitness Kickboxing, we make sure our classes are never the same old routine.
- Our instructors receive new routines and ideas each month from the National Association of Professional Martial Artists (NAPMA). NAPMA is the developer of Fitness Kickboxing.
- With the wide variety of punches, kicks, knees, elbows, calisthenics, and stretching exercises, you'll never get bored doing the same routines over and over.
- Our classes utilize all the latest equipment to keep class exciting and help you develop your skills faster.
- We also offer different versions of the Fitness Kickboxing program. Fitness Kicking, Kickboxing Bag Class, Fitness Boxing, and other classes allow you to vary your Fitness Kickboxing experience.
Why Does Tae Kwon Do By Liens Make the Difference?
- Our instructors are highly qualified and certified.
- Our aerobics programs are divided into three categories: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Individuals who complete one or more of the programs will receive a certification advancing them to the next level. Upon completion of the advanced program you will receive an Instructor's Certification.
- If you have no previous kickboxing aerobics or martial arts experience you will receive a 10 to 15 minute private lesson prior to the beginning of class. This private lesson will teach you how to punch and kick correctly in order to avoid injuries. This way you will be familiar with the movements and be able to better follow the class.
- There is no contract to sign! We are confident in our instructors and our programs.
- Tae Kwon Do By Liens offers a money back no risk guarantee! If you are not satisfied with our programs we will return your money.